Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) Recruitment 2022: Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) has issued latest notification for 63+ Junior Assistant and Junior Inspector Vacancies. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 13th January 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI)
|Name of Organization:||Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI)|
|Job Location:||West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Tripura, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh / India|
|Start Date:||25th December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||13th January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Junior Assistant / Junior Inspector (63)||B.Com/ M.Com/ 12th Pass/ Any Graduate|
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Lower Age Limit: 45 Years
The upper age limit for the candidates who are applying for the above mentioned posts is 30 years.
|Category||Max Age (as on 01.12.2021)|
|UR/OBC (Creamy Layer)||30 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||33 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Govt. of India guidelines in force|
The Salary for the above mentioned posts is as follows:
- Rs. 28,600-1,15,000 for Accountant
- Rs. 21,500-86,500 for Junior Assistant and Junior Inspector
Please see notification for details
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on Computer Based Online Examination (CBT)
- Additionally, for the post of Junior Assistant, there will be a typing test on the very day of CBT, which shall be qualifying in nature.
- The On-line Examination will be based on multiple choice questions and will be of 90 minutes (in one sitting) and the total allotted marks shall be 100.
- Each question shall carry 1 mark and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.